Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Advent


Hi Everyone!  I  finished my Christmas Advent calendar. I was so excited! Its been a two years in the making. I started it last season and then got sick and never got to finish it. I got it out a couple weeks ago and finally got it done. Have you seen the beautiful Christmas Tree advent calender at Pottery Barn Kids. Just like the one I liked at Thanksgiving I have been eyeing it for awhile. But once again I just cant fork out that money. So I decided to make one:)). I don't have pictures on how to like I did with the Thanksgiving one just a picture. I can tell you I used a whole lot of felt and a glue gun. The kids were so excited when it was done!! I told them its not the one from Pottery Barn and my daughter and son looked at me and said at the same time, "Mommy this one is much more special because you made it and we helped you." My heart melted!



Hope everyone has a great week. Only a couple more weeks till Christmas!

Link your craft to the link party at: http://www.centsationalgirl.com/

2 comments:

  1. So cute and merry! I'm a new follower too. Stop by and visit and enter to win my Heirloom ornament for your tree...only 1 day left to enter. Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lori! I will definetly head over. Have a great season.

    ReplyDelete