Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Winter Mantel

I finally finished our holiday mantel...well not exactly a mantel but the closet thing to it in our home! I am very happy with the way it turned out. I have to tell you this one was a hard one for me this year. I really didn't know what direction I wanted to go. This picture isn't the greatest but here it is:


 Made these out of paper cones and them wrapped them in rope. My kids thought they looked like teepees! Too cute.. I might say somewhat true:)

 Here is a closer look at the wreath. I orginally started making a whole another wreath but it didn't work out to well:). So I started over and went back to the good old tie knot wreath! I switched white burplap, brown burlap, beige canvas and then red canvas. Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the season!


If you want to link your holiday mantel to the link party head on over to:
http://southernhospitalityblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment