Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bringing winter to Maui


Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season! We sure are. Did I mention that this is my favorite time of the year! I LOVE IT! This Colorado girl loves the warm fuzzys you get and all that Christmas brings. Living in Maui like I said in other post isn't really holiday..ish..So I usually get really homesick around this time. This year is no different. Every time I get homesick and mope around the house I can hear my Grandmas voice in my head "Jilly if you mope around your house cause your homesick all day your kids are going to pick up on that. They don't know the difference because YOU are their home." Aww that just melts my heart and brings me back to reality.  I am my kids home. This is OUR home. I love my Grandma. Here are some pictures of are Christmas decor. They are not the best pictures but hey it works. I really need to invest in a good camera one day. Thanks for visiting! Have a great week!

As you can see I left the beans from my fall decorations. I thought they worked for both holidays:)

This is my front entry table. Those are capiz shells for an umbrella on the trees. Multi purpose:))

No comments:

Post a Comment