Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello Blog World

Hello Blog World! I am a wife and mother of three beautiful children. Living on the island of Maui enjoying the surf, sand and sun. After many friends and family telling me I should start a blog about our home, I finally gave in to the idea. I am a DIYer, crafter and I love it. I am very passionate about making a home a place of refuge and surrounding it with things that inspire, and bring a smile to a face.

By no means am I a professional carpenter, painter or interior designer. On this blog you will see me mess up a lot, laugh at myself and journey with me through my projects. Oh and I am not the best writer. My grammar can be very incorrect at times so bare with me. Thanks for welcoming me and visiting my site.


With much Love and Aloha, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment